It’s going down. I’m doing the sweater weather tag. . In December.
But people wear sweaters in December (as well as Autumn), so I just made the questions more winter-y.
Call me miracle worker.
1. Favorite candle scent?
On Black Friday, I braved the crowd, because that was obviously the best day I could choose to smell candles in Bath and Body Works.
Two of my favorites were Winter Candy Apple and Gourmet Espresso. The last warranted a blunt look from my mother.
“You work at a coffee shop,” she said, “don’t you smell that all the time.”
I looked in her eyes. “But it smells goood.”
2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
3. What’s the best winter memory you have?
My best winter memories change with every year. Not sure if that’s weird.
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Both! But I like dark lips in the cold weather. Winged eyeliner is always.
5. Best fragrance for winter?
People change perfumes depending on the season?
6. Favorite Christmas food?
Whatever warm potato dish is on the table. Oh yeah.
7. What is Christmas weather like where you live?
It will be a high of 59 F tomorrow. But mostly around the 45’s. I live in California. Everyone hates me. I understand.
8. Most worn sweater?
I have a green v-neck sweater I inherited from my grandma’s closet. It’s soft and big and I love it.
9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Red and white bases for sure!
10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Leaf piles! . . Even though it’s winter.
11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings under skirts!
12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots. . . I don’t like Uggs.
13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Whoever wrote this question must’ve been sad inside. Pumpkin spice is delicious, period.
14. Favorite fall/winter TV show?
I’m really enjoying Gilmore Girls. I say that with shock because I’m usually sick of a TV show by the twentieth episode.
15. What song really gets you into the Christmas spirit?
“All I Want For Christmas Is You.” PLOT TWIST! It’s by “Vince Vance and The Valiants,” not Mariah Carey.
Happy Blogmas #22!